With global vision, Vector Magnets' professional team collaboration and outstanding individual ability allows any member to directly and efficiently communicate with English-speaking customers based on each's functions: commercial negotiation, technical support, material supply, logistics, etc.
Vector Magnets' salesmen and engineers are well versed in analyzing detailed information and experienced in understanding customer requirement in multiple applications. Authentic data of manufacturing, processes, applications could be shared to customer as essentials to create value-added service as the design-phase starts.
The fine traceability enables Vector Magnets' integrated project data service to run through the entire process of manufacturing, sales, technical support and logistics. Vector Magnets allow customers' all-process audit with continuously improving quality certification and unique dual quality inspection system (on-spot inspection and laboratory verification)
Integrated magnetic application service provider.
Hangzhou Vector Magnets Co., Ltd, as a custom fabricator and manufacturer of assorted magnets and magnetic assemblies, devices and equipment, is expert in magnets and magnetic solutions here to support those in need of magnets or magnetic application designs.
With global vision, Vector Magnets' professional team collaboration and outstanding individual ability allows any member to directly and efficiently communicate with English-speaking customers based on each's functions: commercial negotiation, technical support, material supply, logistics, etc...LEARN MORE
- Top 10 Global Brands of Electric Vehicles2021-03-26
- Analysis of China's new energy vehicle market in 20202021-03-16
- Passivation one common surface treatment of magnets2021-02-26
- A brief introduction of magnet2021-02-25
- Several Factors that Affect Magnet Pull Force2021-02-25
- Who is Greater, Edison or Tesla？2021-02-20
- Soft magnetic2021-02-18
- The Possibility of SmCo Replacing NdFeB2021-02-11
- An Introduction of TWS earphone2021-01-31
- Hard and Soft Magnetic Materials2021-01-30
- Top 40 metals2021-01-28
- Introduction to Wind Power Turbines2021-01-28
- Rotors & Stators2021-01-22
- How to weld magnetic weldments?2021-01-20
- Are graphene batteries hype or is it really futuristic tech?2021-01-21
- Phone Overheating on Wireless Charger – Why and Top 10 Solutions2021-01-16
- What Are Soft Magnetic Materials and What They Are Used For?2021-01-10
- Surface Treatment of NdFeB Magnets - Phosphating2021-01-14
- The working principle and function of inductor2021-01-14